E-Liquid contract production is conducted at our Leicester production facility
We have a bespoke ISO compliant cleanroom with two dedicated lines.
We can offer clear reporting and affordable services to prepare your business for the Tobacco products Directive.
Bottling UK has significant experience with all parts of the process required for a successful TPD submission and can help you through every step.
BottlingUK specialises in E-Liquid Bottling for the vape industry.
Here at BottlingUK we pride ourselves on being passionate about bottling. We have a fully trained team of E liquid experts working alongside us for the professionalism and ease of production, We are fully TPD compliant and use only the best PAT and PATG bottles in our process which are fully tested,
Our team is lead by our in house expert Adam Whittaker with Production Manager Kris Baker and fully overseen by the Group Managing Director Lee Jeffries.
Please Get in touch Today For More Information
example – 3D packaging visualisation
- We can assist with packaging design and create visuals for use on websites or with customers.
- We have strong links with label and box suppliers for the provision of packaging.
- Throughout our lengthy drinks and bottling experience we have formed good relationships with ‘flavour houses’.
- Bottling UK also has excellent relationships with e-liquid bulk suppliers
– The Standards we work to
- Produced in our ISO Cleanroom 14644-1 class
- We only use PET and PETG plastic tested bottles
- TPD compliant
- Nicotine dose consistency test included
- We store samples lab samples for 2 years
- 5-day turnaround on batch testing if you are inspected by trading standards
- Supply of bottles, caps and tips that are all child safe
- We run full HACCP on all of our productions
This series of tests screens out the components of your e-liquid, including nicotine percentage, PG/VG percentage, and uncovers any undesirable compounds such as diacetyl, acetylpropinoyl, acetoin, or diethylene glycol. It also detects any Tobacco-Specific Nicotine Nitrosamines (TSNAs)
Vapour Emission Testing
This uncovers any undesirable compounds in your e-liquid vapour, such as:
- Aldehydes – including formaldehyde, acetaldehyde and acrolein, even in low parts per million quantities.
- Heavy Metals – to parts per billion quantities. Our tests also detect any Tobacco-Specific Nicotine Nitrosamines (TSNAs).
Nicotine Dose Consistency Test
This procedure determines if the e-liquid nicotine dose is consistent.
Regulatory and Toxicology Advice
- As a follow-on from each analytical service, we prepare reports, including toxicology monographs, for your e-liquid. The final reports are presented in a manner that is ready to submit to regulatory bodies for approval. If your e-liquid is found not in compliance we can help design a reformulation that’s more likely to pass.
- Optional submission to regulatory bodies: we can prepare your submission to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
- We also offer recommendations for TPD-compliant packaging.
Our laboratory has a wide range of technological capabilities including:
- GC-MS – Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry
- TD-GC-MS – Thermal Desorption – Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry
- HPLC – High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Inductively Coupled Plasma – Mass Spectrometry
Bottling UK / Bottling International Ltd standard terms and conditions apply
Quotes are valid for 60 days
- Clear Summary Reports and interpretations for each analysis
- Monographs (containing all relevant toxicity data for notification as per the Medicines and Health products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) guidelines.
- Free up to 1-hour telephone/email consultancy on reports and monographs
Bottling UK is uniquely positioned as a UK-based consultancy to assist e-liquid manufacturers with production and preparatory services for compliance with the TPD and the TRPR.
Choosing Bottling UK
Bottling UK analyse e-liquid, testing for safety and consistency in compliance with the requirements of Article 20 of the EU’s Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) and the equivalent legislation in the UK, the Tobacco and Related Products Regulations (TRPR).
We offer clear reporting and affordable services to prepare your business for the Tobacco products Directive. Bottling UK has significant experience with all parts of the process required for a successful TPD submission and can help you through every step.
We’ll guide you through the process of your product submissions, and supplied with clear reports and toxicology monographs for your product notifications to the Medicines and Health products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). But your data will be interpreted not just recorded. We can even submit notifications on your behalf.
As your partner, we’ll help ensure your business is well positioned for the future.