DEVELOPMENT PRICE LIST
(STEP A) PHONE / WEB QUESTIONNAIRE (FREE )
(STEP B) INTRO DISCUSSION PHONE (FREE OF CHARGE)
(STEP 1) PROJECT OVERVIEW & FEASIBILITY REVIEW £1000
WE WILL DISCUSS IN THIS MEETING
- How do you manufacture your product
(We will discuss your recipe and how it works in a lab vs factory)
- Target Market
(This covers the customer chain that you are looking to sell to.)
- Who Are Your Competitors
(Who are they and how will you compete.)
- Unique Selling Point (USP)
(What makes you different, Features vs Benefits)
- Route To Market
(Who are you going to sell this to and how will it be distributed.)
- Margin Chain
(This covers the cost of sale to RRP.)
- Recipe Design
(We will discuss your wish list and transform it into a cost-effective reality.)
- Minimum Order Issues
(Most materials are sold in large quantities we help you work out how to overcome this.)
(Bottles, Caps, Labels, Boxes)
- Shelf Life
(Chilled or Ambient)
(Heat treatment or preservatives)
- Storage & Distribution
(Heat treatment or preservatives)
This meeting will give you all the tools and give us all the insight in how we can best help you move forward on your project
Two hours with our specialist team at our London office.
This will be followed by additional meetings and phone conversations as we have to do some research and come back to you with options and action plan and timeline for your project.
This step is the starting point for all new BottlingUK customers and is compulsory whether you’re at concept stage or already in the market place.
We need to understand you and your business and your process.
We have created products that sell in Harrods, Selfridges, M&S, Tesco, Waitrose, Ocado, Shoreditch House and many more. We have helped 40+ startups enter the FMCG food & drink arena and understand what margins retailers and distributors expect. At this meeting you’ll have access to all of our knowledge, so that you go into this new venture informed and supported.
(STEP 2) BESPOKE RECIPE DESIGN LAB DAY £2000
We will use the ingredients we assisted you to source and spend the day with you creating different versions for you to go and test on your target audience.
If you wish to come make and make refinements additional days are billed at £1500
Time 10am til 4.00pm
This all takes place in our Lab in our head office in London
- Sparkling Soft Drink
- Still Soft Drink
- Fruit Juice
- Bottled Cocktail
- Energy Drink
- Health Drink
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Kombucha Tea
- – and anything else you can think of.
(STEP 3) SOURCING MATERIALS AND COMPLIANCE £2000
This next step is where we look in detail at product material sourcing and UK product compliance so so you can order everything for you development day.
- Sourcing Materials (We make a formal introductions to our accredited suppliers
- This includes ingredients, Bottles, Caps, Labels, suppliers) you will meet with them directly and they will assist in samples and quotes for your products.
- Barcodes (This is a full introduction and how to create barcode for your products.)
- Batch codes (This covers tractability of product and recall procedures.)
- Best Before (discusses facts related to shelf life.)
- Storage (Introduction)
- Label Advice Introduction (Advice on government legislation.)
- Introduction to Micro & Nutritional Labs
- Intro to Haccp / Product Spec expert
(STEP 4) TEST DAY / PILOT RUN £2000
- Pre-planning meeting
- Mixing filling capping of product
- Final recipe refinements
- Client provides all materials